Ri Ri & Brezzy
I feel like the whole entire restraining order was totally out of public view.Rihanna knew he was a entertainer , and so is she both of them are going to end up at the same party's,event's,etc.I feel Rihanna 's pain of wanting to put aside the whole ordeal but when you make a government decision all hell breaks loose. Time will tell if Rihanna is truthful of her statement I hope that one day Chris Brown and Riahnna can at least create that friendship again.
Popular Posts
-
Help? Hello all! My name is DeeDee, I'm 22 yrs old & dating an East Indian man for 2yrs. I was online 2 weeks ago looking for a B...
-
Don't stress let loose ,and be calm most of the time the outfit will come to you.Me,and my sister are always going to a store to hav...
-
Relationship N Fashion Relationship's come ,and go but for me it's a fairy tale to find a person who is very kind,sweet,loving,...
-
Loving the Spring weather at the St.Louis Zoo...and Science Center Me n my Honey Bear Happy Pic
-
St.Louis Love this new collection Love the collection! Love It! Go Cards! I think this is one of the best ideas they ever have created!!!...
-
Beads ....Beads.......and more Beads I can tell you more men are wearing a nice bead with a outfit to rock a more settled look.
-
In rural India, it's still forbidden to have mixed marriages. Outside India, every person is getting use to it and tries to discover thi...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment