en amour avec le glam
Popular Posts
Indian Men & African American Women
Help? Hello all! My name is DeeDee, I'm 22 yrs old & dating an East Indian man for 2yrs. I was online 2 weeks ago looking for a B...
Celebrities & Lace Wigs
Numerous Celebs’ (rock the lace) Numerous places offer lace front wigs & full lace wigs available in various lengths, textures, and co...
One of my SALE look item's
I love the vintage girl next door look.........need more shirts like this!
New Hot Major League Baseball PINK Collection from Victoria Secret
St.Louis Love this new collection Love the collection! Love It! Go Cards! I think this is one of the best ideas they ever have created!!!...
More New Year 2011 Fashion Pics
Love my GIRLS Love my Outfit
More College Outfits
Love the college girl looks
Only $18.00 Charlie Sheen Mug
Charlie Sheen Winning Duh.... Mug is only $18 bucks..... love it
Great Look's
Fashion Photography Updates Love Them
Personal Fashion Update
Fashion Glam New Year's 2011 Love Shopping , gave a sale rack look ....a new twist in Fab-Glam-Rock.New Year 2011 fun in St.Louis, make...
My Realtionship
Relationship N Fashion Relationship's come ,and go but for me it's a fairy tale to find a person who is very kind,sweet,loving,...
Sunday, March 20, 2011
First Day of Spring
Loving the Spring weather at the St.Louis Zoo...and Science Center
Me n my Honey Bear
Happy Pic
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment