Popular Posts
-
Help? Hello all! My name is DeeDee, I'm 22 yrs old & dating an East Indian man for 2yrs. I was online 2 weeks ago looking for a B...
-
Numerous Celebs’ (rock the lace) Numerous places offer lace front wigs & full lace wigs available in various lengths, textures, and co...
-
Loving the Spring weather at the St.Louis Zoo...and Science Center Me n my Honey Bear Happy Pic
-
I love the vintage girl next door look.........need more shirts like this!
-
Outfits Under $70.00 We'll ladies,and gents we all know that money can pull us in shopping malls buying everything we see look glam.Bu...
-
St.Louis Love this new collection Love the collection! Love It! Go Cards! I think this is one of the best ideas they ever have created!!!...
-
Sale Rack Body Central - Skirt Forever 21 - Shirt Necklace - For Love 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Going 2 the mall can be a old time fav
ReplyDelete